Detailed with panoramic harbor views and artistic designs
Bold. Trendy. Original.
Lights dance across the lobby floor and climb the walls with the power of the music behind them. An aerialist dangles with grace and beauty from the highest peak of the atrium lobby. Brightly lit sculptures, incredible works of art and smiling faces fill the lobby with life and joy. It is truly Alive at the Pier 5. There is a dilemma – it’s hard to handle. The rooms are so beautiful, the best so perfectly inviting, the amenities so pampering … and yet… there is so much to do in the heart of the Inner Harbor and right in the vibrant Pier 5 Lobby… “shall I stay or shall I go” is often the internal battle from the hearts of our guests.When you stay at the Pier 5 Hotel, we want you to be connected from the moment you make your reservation until you’re ready to come back and see us again! Your Experience Specialist is more than just a concierge. She is ready and waiting to help plan your trip and to help make the most of your stay by connecting you to the very best that Baltimore has to offer.
- Select floorplan feature living room areas, a private bedroom, 2 HDTVs, Jacuzzi® tubs and Swiss showers.
- Stunning waterfront views and large spaces for meetings, events and weddings
- Two On-Site Restaurants
- Walking distance to The National Aquarium, Power Plant Live!, Pier Six Pavilion, historic ships and Fort McHenry, the home of “The Star Spangled Banner,”
- Short drive to The Baltimore Zoo & The Maryland Science Center.
- Close convenience to Camden Yards and Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium.
- Easy accessibility to shops & restaurants in adjacent neighborhoods: Harbor East, Little Italy and Fells Point.