There is nothing more pristine and wonderful than historic waterfront communities anywhere in the world. Located on Baltimore’s historic waterfront in the heart of Fell’s Point, the Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a boutique hotel offering timeless charm and modern amenities. Our amazing property is found in a location convenient to Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins University. The Admiral Fell Inn is located in a premiere Fell’s Point location which places you just steps from Baltimore’s best dining, entertainment and nightlife.
Stay and Play
Admiral Fell Inn
888 South Broadway
Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
- Select floorplan feature balconies, Jacuzzi and bi-level space.
- Large spaces for meetings, event and weddings.
- Two On-Site Restaurants – 8 Ball Meatball and The Point South Latin Kitchen
- Shuttle to The National Aquarium, Pier Six Pavilion, Max’s Taphouse and Power Plant Live!
- Short walk to locally owned restaurants, shops, and bars in Historic Fell’s Point District
- Easy accessibility to shops & restaurants in adjacent neighborhoods: Harbor East, Little Italy and Inner Harbor.
- Touch Pool and aquarium
- Ranked “Haunted hotels” by TripAdvisor and USAToday’s 10Best